HOST FAMILIES NEEDED FOR 25 EXCHANGE STUDENTS FROM Bilbao Spain
- Help host a student from Spain, Bilbao's Basque Region ...
- 25 Spanish/Basque students & 1 Adult Group leader will be staying in our Wilmington, Area
- Four weeks from June - July 2012
- 14 to 17 years old, girls and boys
- Students have some english language - they maybe beginners or fluent , varies with student
- health insurance
- own spending money
- learn our culture and eager to practice English
Exchange Students are :
Coordinator & Escort:
· Coordinator and chaperone on call 24/7 during the program for
any questions, translation or medical emergencies
· Provide a caring "home away from home"
· Offer friendship and loving home environment
· room and board/share a room
· Transportation by carpooling with other families once week to our meeting spot or to field trips activities
· participate in STEP’s group activities
· Experience another culture in the comfort of your home !
· friend from Spain to practice · e-mailing your friend before they arrive
speaking Spanish, French, Basque, or Euskara
Wilmington (largest North Carolina coastal city) and the Cape Fear Coast are home to over 31 miles (49 km) of beaches and 45 varied attractions including a movie studio, over 230 blocks of designated historic homes, and a guided walking tour of downtown filled with pirate stories, fishing tails and beautiful Southern homes.
Myrtle Beach, SC & Georgetown, SC
Enter South Carolina, with more than 200 miles (321 km) of beaches, resort islands, historic cities, charming country towns and shopping galore. Myrtle Beach, the “Entertainment Capital of the East Coast”, features over 120 golf courses, endless beaches, plentiful shopping, and unlimited live entertainment theatres and attractions.